Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paul: review (spoiler free Ü)

If you have read my previous review about battle LA, you should know by now that I'm the guy that loves extraterrestrial topics and whatnot.

I knew right away that I would love this movie right from the beginning and I was right. Two nerds from England take flight to America to participate in Comicon. After that, they decided to take on an alien expedition and stumbles upon Paul. (not a spoiler) The rest? Well, you have to find out for yourself. For those who want a good laugh. This is the movie that's perfect for you. For those who just had a few drinks and want to kill time before going home. For those who are very religious, well, you can watch but don't take the jokes too seriously. Okay? The humor is cleverly done. There are some swearing and cursing going on. So for those who are thinking of bringing their little kiddies  to watch a cute alien movie, FORGET IT! Unless you're cool with your kids using some of those s&%*t a$$ words. 

Don't let the alien cover fool you. This movie is quite humorous and very enjoyable to watch. Especially with Seth Rogan's voice. As an alien fanatic, I give this movie an above average rating of 7.5. Would I watch this movie again? Heck yeah! Especially when I'm drunk! Small jokes occurring frequently and each of them never failed to give me a good laugh. Otherwise, it made me chuckle. Very cool movie indeed. For those who love watching Seth Rogan movies, you most definitely have to watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment