Saturday, March 12, 2011

Battle: LA review, spoiler free ;)



                   As soon as it came out, me and my girlfriend watched it right away. This movie got me excited 'cause I'm a guy who's really interested in extraterrestrials and all those stuff. You have to know, that this movie is not another version of 2012. It's simply about alien invasion and us being screwed if ever that happens. I was so looking forward to watching it, and having Ne-yo in the movie, is a plus for me.

Battle LA is a fast-paced, action packed film. Everyone were always on the move. The alien invasion, I would say, was very well thought off and very unique in a way. All the scenes were smartly done and every conversation hits you like you're in the movie yourself.
The acting you say? It's a freakin' alien-action movie, you don't need good acting to pull this one off.
The story? For me, as an alien fanatic, I rate the story as 6. There wasn't much story but the action and the tiny bits of drama more than made up for it (for me).

I recommend this movie not only to the extraterrestrial fanatics, but also to those who love military action flicks. Don't worry, the military wasn't dumb in this movie. Just so you know.

Anyways, I don't want to oversell this movie. Remember, I'm a person who's very interested in extraterrestrial   stuff. This particular subject really gets my juice flowing. We have our own preference. You might fall asleep when the movie gets fast and when things start exploding from left to right, but personally, this movie hits a solid 7 overall including my personal preference.


No comments:

Post a Comment